Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Truth Will Set You Free or Will It?

I take pride in the fact that I can keep a secret. Even when it's really hard to keep my mouth shut. There are things I know about so many people and yet...I can't share them with anyone. I use to really love it when people would tell me their dirt, but at what point is it enough? I don't mind it so much when it's just venting but when Mrs. Soinso catches a bad infection from Mr. Soinso and Mr. Soinso's girlfriend is now pregnant...WOW! I could write a book, but I won't! Friends that really can't stand each other, that's the worst, because what are they saying about me when they make that next phone call? I really wish things were as simple as "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Does the woman who has a dirt bag for a husband really want to know he's a dirt bag? Would she believe it if she saw it with her own eyes, probably not! Is that quiet man at church really there to hear the word of God or is he the one that is calling you from a blocked number? I just can't believe some of the things that grown people do these days. For now I have to keep it all to myself. But the next time you see someone who you know is doing something shady think about how good it would feel to rat them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
Ron & I have 3 beautiful daughters! Brooke's 15 years old, Kelsey is 12, and Rachel is the youngest & she is 10. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. We moved to Indiana in 2001. Most of my family lives in Illinois. I'm a very out going person and love to meet new people.