Monday, May 11, 2009

Networking

I'm on facebook, myspace, twitter, and this sight. It's hard to keep up with all the different pages. Twitter is easy but if you don't have any one following you then what's the point. Myspace has too much spam, but I like the photo uploader better than facebooks. Can't there just be one networking place for everyone that has the best of all the pages. I love facebook because I've found so many people on there from way back in the day. I wish you could have custom profile pages like on myspace. Maybe someday some one will figure out a ways to put them all into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
Ron & I have 3 beautiful daughters! Brooke's 15 years old, Kelsey is 12, and Rachel is the youngest & she is 10. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. We moved to Indiana in 2001. Most of my family lives in Illinois. I'm a very out going person and love to meet new people.