Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

I just saw the new Twilight movie with my bestie, Felicia. I am ashamed to say that at my age I have read all the books and seen all the movies. This one is just as good as the last 3, and now that I've seen it I will take my oldest daughter tomorrow. I always go first to make sure they are not going to freak out my kids. The younger 2 daughters wait to see them on dvd so I can edit the bad stuff out. I can't wait for the last part to come out next year. I never go to the midnight showing when the movie opens but the next one is the last and I'm sure I will be in line at midnight for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
Ron & I have 3 beautiful daughters! Brooke's 15 years old, Kelsey is 12, and Rachel is the youngest & she is 10. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. We moved to Indiana in 2001. Most of my family lives in Illinois. I'm a very out going person and love to meet new people.