Friday, April 15, 2011

They Grow Up So Fast

So tonight was Kelsey's first Fun Night at her soon to be new school. She is almost 11 and will be going into 6th grade in August. The middle school has a party for the 5th graders to meet the 6th graders, and she had a blast. I remember doing this 2 years ago for the first time for my oldest daughter, Brooke. I can not believe that in August I will have 2 kids in middle school. It really does seem like just yesterday that I was finding out we had another baby on the way. How does it pass so quickly and how do I make it slow down? I am so happy that Kelsey is excited about this new stage in her life, and I pray she has a great time when she gets there in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
Ron & I have 3 beautiful daughters! Brooke's 15 years old, Kelsey is 12, and Rachel is the youngest & she is 10. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. We moved to Indiana in 2001. Most of my family lives in Illinois. I'm a very out going person and love to meet new people.