Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day From Hell

So today was another day from hell. There's nothing worse than opening your eyes and starting the day with pain. This time it was bad enough for me to be sick to my stomach. I really can't wait to see the dr. this week and find out what the game plan is. I know I'm crabby and I can't even stand people right now. I just want to be left alone because it seems like no one understands what I'm going through. I don't know what I'm going to do about getting the kids to and from school now. I can't walk them cause I'll get dizzy and fall over, and it's not safe for me to drive. I thought for sure the kids did fine walking on their own on Friday but Rachel just told me that she cried the whole way there cause she missed me. I could have done without hearing that! I feel bad enough about not being able to do much for the kids, and now this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
Ron & I have 3 beautiful daughters! Brooke's 15 years old, Kelsey is 12, and Rachel is the youngest & she is 10. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. We moved to Indiana in 2001. Most of my family lives in Illinois. I'm a very out going person and love to meet new people.