Saturday, June 11, 2011

Half Of A Lifetime

I met my soul mate when I was only 17. I know that sounds young but it is so true. I wasn't even looking when he showed up in my life. I'm almost 34 and soon I will have been with Ron longer than I have lived without him. I have always wanted to grow old with him and have him by my side during the good times & the bad. It is so awesome that I'm living that dream. I am so happy to have 3 beautiful daughters that we get to raise together. I love having my best friend with me everyday of my life. My favorite thing is when we read each others minds and finish each others sentences. Our children think that it's so crazy when both Ron & I will say something at the same time. Like he will ask me what I want for dinner and I'll say Chinese food and he'll already have the menu in his hand without me knowing it. I can't imagine my life without him & I'm so blessed that I have such a good man to take care of me. He is an amazing father and I can't wait for next weekend to surprise him for Father's Day. The kids & I have so much in store for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
Ron & I have 3 beautiful daughters! Brooke's 15 years old, Kelsey is 12, and Rachel is the youngest & she is 10. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. We moved to Indiana in 2001. Most of my family lives in Illinois. I'm a very out going person and love to meet new people.