Tuesday, April 19, 2011

INSOMNIA

So after a nice thunderstorm I sit here in the dark and can not go to sleep. I love the sound of the thunder but it wakes the kids up. I climbed into the top bunk and tried to get the little one back to sleep, which I did, but I was not lucky enough to fall asleep. The house is so quiet this time of night, it's wonderful. It would be even more wonderful if I could figure out how to use the new tv. I really wanted to fall asleep to a movie but can't find my way to Netflix with the new remote. The first thing I need to do tomorrow is ask Ron how that works, lol, or the kids since they know how to work everything on it. How can this tv have all these features and I can't even find the button on the remote to bring up the screen for any of them? I need to start DVRing more shows so when insomnia hits and there is nothing else on tv I can watch my fav shows. Goodnight world, I hope the rest of you are sleeping soundly in a warm cozy bed next to someone you love. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
LaPorte, Indiana, United States
Ron & I have 3 beautiful daughters! Brooke's 15 years old, Kelsey is 12, and Rachel is the youngest & she is 10. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. We moved to Indiana in 2001. Most of my family lives in Illinois. I'm a very out going person and love to meet new people.